Canon and Salesforce by Mr. Murase
And as it seeks to compete in a new social, mobile world,
Canon is using Salesforce to connect with customers and employees, and focus its business around them.
- Unify dispersed Salesforce data
- Bring dispersed Salesforce data into one view (i.e. list of related companies) and bring it to life with high impact visuals.
- Convey meaningful information, easy to analyze and act upon.
- Maximize work efficiency
- Automate manual report creation (i.e. monthly sales report).
- Batch print invoices, packing slips etc.
- Bring to life new value
- Create sophisticated, professional-looking documents.
- Driver-less printing/Secure printing.
- New! - Print at any FedEx Office location in the United States.
NEW! - Print at more than 1,800 FedEx Office locations in the United States.
- Print without drivers to your Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunction device (“MFP”).
- Store your print jobs in the cloud to retrieve later* as needed, even directly from a touch panel of an optimized Canon device.
- Save your PDF locally to print, e-mail, fax….
Forms and Print Services for Salesforce
solution is available in the United States.
Canon’s Enterprise Imaging Platform (EIP)
EIP leverages Oracle Fusion Middleware
(SOA) is a software design and software architecture design pattern based on discrete pieces of software providing application functionality as services to other applications. This is known as Service-orientation. It is independent of any vendor, product or technology
Industry veterans may immediately note that Xerox also uses the acronym EIP, which stands for Extensible Interface Platform. Xerox’s EIP is an embedded software platform used by Xerox’s own MFPs. However, Canon’s EIP is completely different than the similarly named technology from Xerox and does not rely on MFPs for the process to function, unless the process is specifically designed to include these devices. While the overlap in naming initially confused us, it was pretty clear the offerings were very different from the beginning.